December 8, 2009

WRECKAGE

today was the most surprising of days. when I came home there was a big package waiting for me on my desk. the package was from Australia where I spent the whole of last year, and the package was filled with Australian lollies and most importantly this:

IMG_6775.jpg picture by grkidIMG_6774.jpg picture by grkidIMG_6773.jpg picture by grkidIMG_6772.jpg picture by grkidIMG_6777.jpg picture by grkidIMG_6778.jpg picture by grkid
WRECK THIS JOURNAL is a book project by Keri Smith. in short, the idea of the whole journal is to wreck it in all possible ways. it's going to be hard for someone like me who would want to do everything perfectly and leave the book in pristine condition but I will try. I already collected some lint off of my cardigan pockets and carelessly glued it on a page. I ripped a page too and wrote a word over and over again.
I will surely post some more images as I continue my journey towards being a girl with an appetite for destruction.

4 comments:

  1. that´s like the coolest thing i´ve seen for a while! definitely wanna see it after total destruction.

    go go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE CAN I GET THIS ?! the most amazing and inspiring thing i've seen in ages !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ria, I can't remember the last time I was this excited about something!! and YES I'll definitely post some pics when I trash it:-D

    Anonymous, don't know your whereabouts but the best bet would be amazon? mine was bought from a normal bookstore so I guess you could check your local one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting idea... i would have a similar pov to yours ;)

    ReplyDelete