January 22, 2010

shopping from the past week or so

first of all, let me say s o r r y for my recent absence. 
I had a very special visitor from Australia for the last five days and figured that the dear friend of mine who I hadn't seen in over a year should get my undivided attention. before her visit I went on a cruise to Stockholm and back with some friends and even had the chance to hit the Swedish sales which turned out to be quite a feast...

IMG_7081.jpg picture by grkidIMG_7080.jpg picture by grkid
IMG_7143.jpg picture by grkid
IMG_7145.jpg picture by grkidIMG_7154.jpg picture by grkidIMG_7165.jpg picture by grkidIMG_7269.jpg picture by grkidIMG_7283.jpg picture by grkidIMG_7279.jpg picture by grkid
1&2 Zara leather bag 3&4 American Apparel nail polish 5 Cheap Monday cube ring 6 Gina Tricot cross necklace 7 Monki stripe blazer 8&9 Acne pants from Urban Outfitters 

++ I got a new American Apparel ruched front bra, a black Monki dress, these Weekday wedges in patent and the world's most comfortable tank top tunics in both black and white. 
I think my sales shopping is done, and actually, I might be done shopping for quite a while. I need to figure out what I own and what I need before I buy any more junk.

3 comments:

  1. omg so jealous of your zara bag and that cheap monday cube ring!!!haha you went crazy shopping huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. denise, hahaha don't be jealous!! the zara bag was a really good purchase though, it fits more than I ever imagined and looks good with anything. maybe you'll find those bags in HK as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mullakin on toi cheap monday sormus! ;)

    Tosi siisti blogi sulla! envy!!

    ReplyDelete